John and I just ate one of these jumbo muffins each… they are a meal in themselves ! Yummy ! In place of frosting I placed a pat of my Honey Tangerine Butter atop each muffin and watched them melt down … Oh my…that was fun!
- they were prepared with 3 large baked LEFT OVER Sweet potatoes and 1 large over ripe banana…and by now you know there are many of those in our kitchen. and to make them a little more HEALTHY I used Quaker old fashion Oats & King Arthur organic whole wheat flour………..as follows;
- again, as always all ingredients at room temperature
- place 1- 8 oz package of Kraft Original Philadelphia cream cheese in stand mixer on med. cream thoroughly
- add 4-large sightly beaten eggs one at a time
- add 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- add 3 large mashed Sweet Potatoes & 1 large mashed Banana
- add 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla
- blend on med low for a few minutes then add
- 1 cup vanilla sugar & 1.2 cup packed light brown sugar
- blend on med a few minutes. turn off set aside
- In a Large Mixing Bowl completely whisk following;
- 2 3/4 cup King Arthur organic Whole wheat flour with,
- 1 brimming over cup Quaker Old Fashion Oats
- 1 tablespoon Saigon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder1 teaspoon KA baking salt
- now, FOLD egg mixture into large mixing bowl of flour mixture
- Gently a little at a time…[mix will get harder and harder to fold in together]
- be patient and careful, it will be worth it…
- then add 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts & 1/2 cup cut up Dates…keep FOLDING.
- when all
Hi everyone, i have been trying to upload this recipe for 5 days now, and we are having trouble w/ internet connection. I see the photos but not the text, and they are descending ! we cannot seem to switch this around, sorry.
I use Barella Plus Pasta as it is rich in Protein in antioxidant properties. next I roast the thick sliced Peppered bacon rip it into smaller pieces, place on a rack of a roasting pan and along w/ the green onions flavoured w/ EVOO S & P roast in 350′ oven ’till desired crispness, set aside boil pasta to package directions. in the meanwhile place refrigerated prepared garlic in EVOO [see photo] into saute’ pan add butter/fresh grated S & P and some red pepper flakes & a little more EVOO. saute ’till it looks like photo. Then add one can drained Cantinelli beans to garlic, blend. Add drained pasta, bean mixture, bacon, green onions to a large warmed up Pasta bowl and toss with tongs…gently. Add fresh grated Romano Cheese…and serve. Enjoy this very Healthy Meal soon !
Pumpkin is a member of the of the curcurbit or gourd family, which includes pumpkins,squash,cucumbers,melons ,& watermelons and is considered a…FRUIT !
Pumpkins are believed to have originated in Central America and were a staple of native Americans long before the arrival of the Pilgrims. they were used as a food source, for medicinal purposes and pounded, dried and woven into mats for trading.